Sunday, June 1, 2014

Relaunching my blog and an introduction.


I have had this blog for many years but I have never used it. 

So starting today I want to try to blog about things that are interesting to me, whether it is craft related, a recipe I want to try out have have made, photography and just my general interests.

How about we start with an introduction to the person behind the blog... Me.



Selfie photo taken by me.


My name is Wendy. I am 30 years old and I am currently studying Cert 3 in Aged Care. Although I may not look 30 I certainly don't act like it!

My interests and hobbies include cosplay, photography, baking/cooking. crafting, reading, video games, geeky things, cute things, TV shows and movies just to name a few. I have heaps of interests and hobbies that keep me occupied.

Today I have started a 30 day ab challenge with some morning yoga poses, but I will post more on that a little later.

1 comment :

Unknown said...

love the picture of you and I know you love Doctor Who my daughter and I do to keep going with this cheers