Sunday, June 8, 2014

DIY Cat Cutness

I have found the cutest cat diy projects that I want to make when I have the time and money.


The first cute cat project on my to do list is Cat Toe Flats. And I would make them in every colour. I would also make some Fox Toe Shoes in the same way. I found this DIY over at Catabotblog

Cat Toe Flats featured over at Catabotblog.

The next one is on my list is a shirt, Again I would make this in every colour. And I would also design a fox and a owl stamp.

DIY Cat Stamped Tee featured over  at Seekatesew 


I found this DIY Cat Stamped Tee over at seekatesew.



The last thing on my to do list (for now) is diy cat stockings. There is no need to buy the expensive ones when making your own costs half the price!

Cat Tights (stockings) is featured over at Sprinkles In Spring.


This cat project was found over at Sprinkles in Spring. I think I will making heaps of these as well.

There are so many other projects that I want to do, They will all go on my list for later.

No comments :