Thursday, June 5, 2014

Cinnamon Sugar Crackers

A little while ago, I was on pinterest and looking at all the glorious recipes on there when I came across Cinnamon Chips.

Technically I think they are more of a cracker of sorts. But they are still very delicious. I have adapted this recipe to my style by changing the flat bread that is used. The original recipe is found over at Macaroni and Cheesecake.



Cinnamon Crackers

Ingredients:


  • 1 mountain bread wrap ( I used Chia Mountain Bread. You can check out the other flavours here)
  • 2-3 Tablespoons of melted butter (I do mine in the microwave for about 20 seconds)
  • Cinnamon sugar


To make the Cinnamon sugar you will need:
  • 1/4 cup of white granulated sugar 
  •  4 tablespoons of cinnamon 

Instructions:

  • Pre-heat oven of 170 degrees fan forced
  • Brush melted butter over mountain bread (I have mine in pre-cut squares)
  • Sprinkle cinnamon sugar over buttered squares. 
  • Place on oven tray and place in  pre-heated oven on the top rack.
  • Cook for 2 to 3 minutes or until edges are slightly brown.



They are delicious on their own or you can make a nice Chocolate Dip or Fruit Dip if you desire. I will feature both of these recipes later down the track.

No comments :